Tuesday, May 11, 2010
School!!
So after a month of working days in fibers I got moved once again. I now work in solutions packout. I've been working there since March 17th. And now work Wed. 11am to 5pm, Thurs-Sat. 5am to 5pm. I really do not enjoy this area at all. But I wont have to worry about it too much longer!! I'm starting school hopefully by the end of July to the beginning of August sometime!! I'm gonna go to school for my Master Esthetics!! Then after that I want to pursue Massage Therapy. I'm just excited that I finally figured out what I wanna do as a career!! I'm gonna be going to school Tuesday - Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm, and it'll only take me 8 months to finish!! And I'll only be focusing on school cuz I have enough money saved up so I wont have to have a job. Only because I don't have any bills!! Well that's basically all that's going on in my life right now!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment